Thank you for your interest in Santa Lucia School! The following outline will help guide you through the admissions process and help you discover all that Santa Lucia has to offer your family.
Step 1: Schedule a Tour
- Schedule your tour by calling our main office at 312-326-1839, or schedule a tour online.
Step 2: Complete the Application Packet
- Applications available in our main office and here:
- The following documentation will also be needed…
- Child’s birth certificate or some legal verification of the child’s age.
- Baptismal record for Christian students.
- Record or compliance with health code.
- Transfer from another school.
- Copy of latest report card or assessment.
Step 3: Admission Status Determined + Apply for Financial Aid
- Acceptance letters are mailed/emailed
- Submit enrollment fee of $40
- Register for Smart Tuition set up your payment plan
- Apply for financial aid through FACTS Tuition Management
- Read and submit signed copy of Santa Lucia 2017-2018 Handbook
Age of Admission
- Students entering 3 year-old Preschool program must be 3 years of age or older on or before September 1st of current year.
- Students entering 4 year-old Preschool program must be 4 years of age or older on or before September 1st of current year.
- Students entering Kindergarten should be 5 years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
- First Grade
- Students entering Grade 1 should be six years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
For all other grades, students will be placed appropriately.
When a student transfers to another school, the parents must request a transfer. Students will be accepted on the following conditions:
- If Santa Lucia School has a program to fit the student’s needs.
- If the student is able to comply with the policies and rules of Santa Lucia School.
- If the tuition and fees are paid on time.
- If the parent/guardian will follow through on suggested testing or counseling as deemed necessary for the child.
In case of transfer, an official transfer from previous school indicating grade level child will be entering, along with last report card is necessary for acceptance into our school.