Santa Lucia School admits students of any religion, race, sex, and national/ethnic origins.
2016-2017 Student Application
Download application in link below:
Age of Admission
Preschool – *We accept child care vouchers and child-care initiative/Action for Children!*
– Students entering the 3 year-old Preschool program must be 3 years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
– Students entering the 4 year-old Preschool program must be 4 years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
– Students entering Kindergarten should be 5 years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
– Students entering Grade 1 should be six years of age or older on or before September 1st of the current year.
For all other grades, students will be placed appropriately.
For the admission of a Preschool child, Kindergarten child, 1st grade child, or transfer student, parents should present the following items:
- Child’s birth certificate or some legal verification of the child’s age.
- Baptismal record for Christian students.
- Record or compliance with health code.
- Transfer from another school.
- Copy of latest report card or assessment.
When a student transfers to another school, the parents must request a transfer.
All transfer students will be subject to a period of one year’s probation. This probation will be used to determine:
- If Santa Lucia School has a program to fit the student’s needs.
- If the student is able to comply with the policies and rules of Santa Lucia School.
- If the tuition and fees are paid on time.
- If the parent/guardian will follow through on suggested testing or counseling as deemed necessary for the child.
In case of transfer, an official transfer from previous school indicating grade level child will be entering, along with last report card is necessary for acceptance into our school.